Electronic support for numerically controlled machine tools.
Assistec offers support to the customer by leveraging its team’s thorough expertise, skills and experience in electronic fault management.
Effective, efficient support can be provided on machine tools thanks to a preliminary, accurate telephone diagnosis by the technical support office. Thanks to the availability of a wide range of electronic spare parts in the large company’s electronic spare parts warehouse, problems can be solved right at the first technical intervention.
Thanks to our technicians’ expertise and experience, we can indeed minimise downtime.
Our electronic support services include:
- Technical support services for machine tools featuring Fanuc, Mitsubishi and other manufacturers’ electronic systems.
- Technical support for axle and spindle drives on any series motors.
- Applications on machine tools, anthropomorphic robots or portals interfaces, automatic equipment, adjustable dies
- Installation of additional axis, rotary tables and dividers.
- Robot interface for loading and unloading workpieces, bar feeder systems on lathes and CNC, as well as portal loader interfacing
- Modifications to the PLC logic of machinery due to safety measures in compliance with current regulations, implementation of automatic doors, conveyor belts, M code increase (rigid tapping, etc.)
Any fault is promptly tackled and rectified by our specialised machine tool repair team.
In addition to electronic support, to complete the service offered, our technical team also provides mechanical support - find out more about the service.
For further information about our support services for machine tools, get in touch with us!